From October 13 to 15, luxury professionals will gather at the Time & Life building in Manhattan for Luxury Interactive, an exclusive event where luxury brands get inspired and experience transformative technology to take their online and in-store experience to the next level. With a high-caliber list of speakers, topics covered include online marketing, digital engagement, customer acquisition and retention strategies, analytics, mobile, social, email, search, usability, design, and more.
Luxury Interactive was created in 2007 in response to a tremendous growth opportunity in the luxury space and a widening gap of understanding how luxury companies can fully take advantage of opportunities in the digital marketplace. For the past nine years, it has built a loyal audience, where 300+ executives gather to network and share their insights to challenges and opportunities in digital and online.
Speakers for their 2015 New York program include:
- Joe Milano, SVP & GM E-commerce, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Courtney Montgomery, Chief Web Officer, Nicole Miller
- Jon Potter, CMO, Moët Hennessy
- Billy Paretti, CMO, David Yurman
- Mark P. Ramsey, General Manager, Digital, Retail Operations, Audi
- Peter Malachi, SVP Communications, Hermès
- Matthew Woolsey, EVP, Digital, Barneys New York
- Heather Park, Global Executive Director, Digital & Consumer Strategy, NARS Cosmetics
Click here to visit the event website and register.
Jing Daily readers will receive 25 percent off the registration fee with the code LI15JING.