With Chinese luxury market growth that has gone from double-digit to negative within four years, industry professionals are strategizing a fresh way forward amidst this “new normal.”
In Jing Daily’s new “Industry Temperature” report series, we’re taking the temperature of Chinese luxury consumer demand both domestically and abroad, providing a concise and comprehensive evaluation of the causes and future implications of rapidly evolving market conditions. For our new report, “Industry Temperature: What’s Hot, Cold, and Critical in China’s Dynamic Luxury Market,” we talked to top China-based luxury experts to hear their analysis of what’s really behind the current domestic slowdown and the trends they predict for the year ahead.
Click here to preview and download.
Brand representatives, investors, and marketers from all sectors within the global luxury industry will gain valuable in-depth analysis and predictions into the trends shaping the spending habits of the Chinese luxury consumer—both at home and abroad.
In this report, you’ll find the following key features:
- On-the-ground insights from top China-based luxury experts on the key trends shaping China’s luxury industry for 2015
- A current “temperature reading” of Chinese consumers’ demand for luxury both domestically and internationally
- Analysis of what’s really behind China’s ongoing luxury market slowdown
- A look at the main luxury brands and sectors thriving amidst new market conditions (and how they’re doing it)
- Expert predictions for what lies ahead in the coming year
- Action points outlining what brands need to do for success in the Chinese luxury market’s new landscape
Our high-caliber China-based team of industry insiders includes Diageo Johnnie Walker House Global General Manager Lawrence Law, BBDOLive Managing Director Nick Cakebread, IPSOS Asia-Pacific Executive Director Simon Tye, A.T. Kearney Consumer Goods & Retail Partner Torsten Stocker, SmithStreet Managing Partner Franklin Yao, and Curiosity China General Manager, Business & Development Alexis Bonhomme.
To preview and purchase the report for $250, click here.