- This event has passed.
October 29 - October 30
WWD Apparel & Retail CEO Summit, the premier event for thought leadership exchange and relationship building with industry titans, ideators and disruptors.
This year’s theme, Movers + Makers, will cover such critical issues as:
The New Leadership Imprint
- CEOs from outside the industry making their mark on some of fashion’s best and brightest brands
Disruptive Business Models
- Innovative companies challenging convention to meet new consumer wants and needs
The Culture of Collaboration
- Brands building innovative partnerships to reach new consumers, new markets
Expanded Creative Vision
- Designers reimagining their roles and responsibilities for the modern era
WWD Honors, an annual celebration of individual creative vision and business leadership across the industry, will anchor WWD’s 2019 CEO Summit on the evening of October 29 in New York.
- Alessandro Bogliolo, CEO of Tiffany & Co.
- Silvio Campara, CEO of Golden Goose
- Guram Gvasalia, CEO of Vetements
- Patrice Louvet, CEO of Ralph Lauren
- Stella McCartney, Creative Director & Founder of Stella McCartney
- Calvin McDonald, CEO of Lululemon Athletica
- John McPheters, Co-CEO & Co-founder of Stadium Goods
- Pierpaolo Piccioli, Creative Director of Maison Valentino
- Manny Chirico, Chairman & CEO of PVH Corp.