- This event has passed.
November 21, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
The global luxury goods industry is poised to have the best growth year in more than half a decade, but how do brands extend that growth? And how do they continue it in a conscious way? That’s what CEOs and consumers alike want to know.
Bloomberg’s second invite-only The Year Ahead: Luxury summit will focus on sustainability in every sense of the word—from ecological consciousness, to lasting scalability, to equality in hiring and leadership. Top decision-makers from the fields of fashion, travel, automotive, retail, the arts, real estate, food, and more will gather to share crucial knowledge on exactly how to plan for 2020 and beyond. Their insights will be paired with Bloomberg’s proprietary data and expert analysis.
- Alessandro Bogliolo, chief executive officer, Tiffany & Co.
- Brunello Cucinelli, creative director & chief executive officer, Brunello Cucinelli
- Jennifer Hyman, co-founder & chief executive officer, Rent the Runway
- Robert A.M. Stern, architect & founding partner, Robert A.M. Stern Architects
- Jean-Marc Liberherr, chief executive officer, Diamond Producers Association
- And other top-level decision-makers across luxury and lifestyle sectors