- This event has passed.
June 22, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Future of Luxury: Key Trends Reshaping The Luxury Industry. The symposium is expected to be the special luxury conference for those involved within the sector and gather over 100 top international executives working in the luxury industry. This year symposium will identify the Power of Millennial and Chinese Tourists, how Luxury Brands could upgrade in-store experience and the Role of Technology and What Luxury Brands Do to Influence Customers through Emotion.
• SNAPSHOT: Luxury Retail Management in the Digital Age
• The Power of Millennials & Chinese Tourists
• Will Thai Affluent Millennial disrupt the luxury industry?
• How Brands are upgrading their in-store experience & The Role of Tech
• The strategic roles of WeChat to reach Chinese consumers and brand case studies
• Luxury Clients Psychology: why they buy and why not!
Julien Gaubert, Molina, Managing Director Greater China
Prof. Denis Morrisset, Former COO of RALPH LAUREN EUROPE, former CEO of PIERRE BALMAIN & GIORGIO ARMANI
Aymeric Lacroix, Managing Director – SWAROVSKI Consumer Goods Business Southeast Asia and India
Torsten Richter, SO GM – SO SOFITEL BANGKOK
Juthamas Carranco, Director of Business Development – SO SOFITEL BANGKOK
Francis Srun, Author – LUXURY SELLING
JEROME HERVIO, Managing Director – NEXT BEYOND RESEARCH