- This event has passed.
The Future of Travel Will Be Tested in Asia
What is Skift Forum Asia?
The first-ever Skift Forum Asia is a fast-paced, day-long conference featuring TED-style talks and deep dive Q&A’s with travel’s most insightful business leaders and creative thinkers.
The Forum will explore strategic, marketing, and technology trends emerging in and coming from APAC countries. Skift will pay special attention to digital disruptions in communications and transportation, and how these innovations will transform customer experience globally and across every travel industry sector (hospitality, aviation, destinations, online and offline booking…).
Quite simply, Skift editors believe the Future of Travel is now being tested in Asia. With this event, Skift is increasing focus on the region as pivotal to understanding the travel industry; the world’s biggest business.
Topics Will Include
- The scaling of global travel brands in the APAC region and their relationship with the most successful regional players
- How destinations are managing rapid growth and adapting to changing consumer behavior
- Tours and travel advisors preserving authenticity of experience
- How technology and personalization are driving seamless travel experiences
- Marketing the intersection of technology, personalizing, and creativity
- Reimagining the cruise experience, new ships, classes, and destinations
- Disruptions and disruptors in cross-border mobility from ride sharing, autonomous vehicles, airlines, and rail.
Interested in attending Skift Forum Asia? Save 20% with code JING20 when you register.