- This event has passed.
January 17 @ 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
The China we knew is gone. China is no longer the land of low-cost jobs and copycat products. From fintech, e-commerce, and stem cell research to AI, EV, on-demand bike rental, and facial recognition convenience stores, China is going to shake your world. The speakers will discuss the most important trends in China’s economy and politics, and highlight business and investment opportunities within technology and healthcare. They will also inform us about the political and economic implications of the 19th Party Congress.
Attend the NEXT CHINA forum to:
- Explore where China leads in tech and healthcare
- Learn how China is banking on EV and AI growth
- Find investment opportunities in ecommerce, online real estate, technology
- Discover how China’s demographic trends and commitment to improved healthcare are affecting its society
- Hear leading economists explain the economic outlook for 2018
- See where the decisions of the 19th Party Congress will take the country
- Learn the pitfalls of conventional wisdom about China’s economy (podcast)