- This event has passed.
June 5 @ 8:30 am - June 6 @ 6:30 pm
Between Continents and Business Platforms
The United Kingdom’s first Chinese marketing conference on June 5-6 in Central London, will be a showcase of presentations by the world’s leading authority figures in Chinese consumer communication covering key areas such as retail, tourism, luxury and fashion.
Designed for new entrants to Chinese markets and existing practitioners, the event features speakers from China, North America and Europe.
The lineup includes:
- Ashley Galina Dudarenok, the founder of the hugely successful resources platform ChoZan
- Elijah Whaley, CMO of Chinese influencer marketing platform PARKLU
- Lauren Hallanan is VP of Live Streaming at The Meet Group and host of the China Influencer Marketing Podcast
- China mobile technology specialist Matthew Brennan, who is a contributor to Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, Techin Asia and more, as well as co-host of the China Tech Talk podcast with Technode and TechCrunch China
- UK-based Domenica Di Lieto, founder of Europe’s largest Chinese marketing consultancy, Emerging Communications
The Marketing to China (M2C) conference will provide comprehensive briefings on best practices in all elements of marketing from planning to effective use of the latest Chinese digital communication, and integrated marketing and mobile payment developments.
Sessions will take place at The Rooms On Regents Park, London. Details and tickets are available on the event website.