- This event has passed.
April 21 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Since its inception in 2016, the French Chamber in Hong Kong’s Luxury Symposium has been become a must-attend gathering for top decision makers and thought leaders in the luxury sector.
This year, the signature conference goes virtual and expects to welcome 300+ guests for an action-packed afternoon of insights on 21 April 2021.
Leading industry voices from Hong Kong, China, and beyond will cut through the noise of this turbulent period to examine the new retail models shaping luxury for today and tomorrow.
- Michael Beutler (Director of Sustainability Operations, Kering)
- Alexis Bonhomme (Vice President Greater China and Asia Pacific, Farfetch)
- Xiaolei Gu (Director, Innovation Consulting, FABERNOVEL)
- Divia Harilela (Founder, The D’Vine Ltd)
- Bruno Lannes (Senior Partner – Shanghai Office, Bain & Company)
- Kim Leitzes (Managing Director APAC, Launchmetrics)
- Alain Li (Regional Chief Executive, Asia Pacific, Richemont)
- Martin Moodie (Founder & Chairman, The Moodie Davitt Report)
- Maxime Pruvost (Founder and Managing Director, BEE Retail)
- Erwan Rambourg (Author of Future Luxe: What’s Ahead for the Business of Luxury (2020)
- Rebecca Silli (Partner, Tiang & Partners)
- Thibault Villet (President of APAC, Tory Burch)
- Jean-Laurent Vilon (Managing Director Asia Pacific, Mazarine)
- Virginie Martignac (Global Travel Retail Director, Cartier)
- Frederic Jean-Marie Winckler (Melco Resorts & Entertainment’s Executive Vice President and Chief Creative and Brand Officer)
Final speakers to be announced shortly.
On the program this year:
- China’s unstoppable luxury market
- The future of luxury
- Sustainable growth in Hong Kong and China
- Curating superior customer experience: Measurable digital engagements and connections
- The rise of Gen Z and new consumer behaviour
- Sustainability in the luxury world: Where are we today?
- Leveraging retail technologies to create omnichannel alliances
- Building bigger markets: Hong Kong, Greater Bay Area and Hainan
- Travel retail and Hainan as a new destination
Book your spot today and join other attendees from around the world!