- This event has passed.
May 22 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Join Jing Daily and GEEIQ for an exciting discussion on the future of digital experiences for brands, consumers and the role of the metaverse in shaping it. As virtual worlds become increasingly popular and accessible, the question arises: Is the metaverse enough?
This webinar will explore the possibilities and controversies of mixed reality, phygital (physical + digital) experiences, and physical events in the context of creativity and brands in Web3. Our expert panelists will discuss the potential of virtual worlds and combining digital and physical elements to create more immersive, engaging, and inclusive experiences for consumers.
Key Discussion Points:
- Understanding the foundations of Web3, the metaverse, and mixed reality
- Digital fashion and physical products: complimentary partners or a zero sum game?
- The potential of phygital experiences and how they can enhance brand engagement
- The limitations and challenges of the metaverse for brands engagement
- The role of physical events in a digital-first world?
- Strategies for creating more immersive, interesting and inclusive digital experiences for people