- This event has passed.
September 4, 2019 - September 7, 2019
The fourth annual Fashion Summit in Hong Kong is a result of continuous learning and discovering process, bringing together leading academics, key players from the fashion industry, NGOs, media, decision makers and leaders to achieve sustainable fashion in Asia. The summit consists of 2-Day Conference and Fashion Future Challenge Award. It plays a vital role to provide a sharing platform for participants from around the world to exchange insights on the latest sustainable fashion trends, technology, best practice, solutions, and opportunities.
The theme of Fashion Summit (HK) 2019 is “Achieving the Goals” with objectives of raising public understanding and awareness on the role of the fashion industry in leading the revolutionary change to achieve sustainable fashion.
We also aim at inspiring and nurturing our young generation to develop a sustainable fashion mindset. No matter our youngsters are fashion consumers or they will become parts of the fashion industry in the future, it is hoped that they will consider sustainability and put effort on minimizing the industry’s impact on our Earth.
Branded Fashion Apparel and Designers’ Collection
- Hong Kong Youth Fashion Designers’ Contest (YDC)
- Fashion Shows and Mini Parades
- Trend Seminars and Designer Sharing Sessions
- “Hong Kong in Fashion” Citywide Promotions
- Metro – Casual, youthful expressions of urban life
- Iconic – Contemporary, chic and avant-garde designs
- Allure – Excellence in craftsmanship, refinement and elegance