- This event has passed.
November 17, 2020 - November 19, 2020
WBR’s eTail Asia is back for its 8th edition from November 17-19, 2020
Held at the Equarius Hotel at Resorts World Sentosa, eTail Asia 2020 will be the biggest show yet. Join over 650+ attendees from Singapore and the surrounding Asia region to bring the future of e-Commerce and Digital Marketing to life.
Hosting 100+ of the most poised speakers in the industry, spanning from Retail, Fashion & Beauty, Marketplaces, Food & Beverage and Consumer Goods, the Summit offers an unbeatable immersive experience through curated learning, exhibition, and interactive formats.
Attendees get to create, build, and nurture meaningful relationships with the pioneers of latest solutions, technologies and future-facing strategies across eCommerce, Marketing, Payments, Mobile, Big Data, CRM, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence.
2020 will also see these key topics of discussions:
- Brand Management: How can you tell your story and create something with a lasting impact to grow your business
- Data Analytics: How to accelerate your retail business with a scalable data science platform
- Personalization: How can you create more personal and “human” experiences across moments, channels, and buying stages?
- Luxury Retail Track: Breakout sessions dedicated to digital transformation in luxury retail
- “How-to” Roundtables: A highly interactive small group format that allows you to choose specific digital marketing challenges for idea-sharing with your peers
- Shark Tank: Identifying “The Next Best Thing” in retail tech
For eTail Asia 2020’s full agenda, please click here.
The most recognizable names in retail have already confirmed:
- Anand Roy, Regional Director, The Walt Disney Company
- Maria Graefin von Scheel-Plessen, Global Media Manager, Montblanc
- Liliane Sek, Senior Director, Brand Activation, SEAPAC, adidas
- Braden Shields, Head of eCommerce, Asia Pacific, COS Stores – H&M Group
- Carmen Low, eCommerce Head, Asia & ANZ, Swarovski
- Nils Swolkein, Managing Director, Decathlon
- Nakul Gaur, Senior Global Leader, eCommerce, Performance Media & Analytics, Unilever
- Damien Haas, Online Director, SEA, Estee Lauder
- Andrea Picchi, Head of Experience Design, River Island
- Jaime Syjuco, Director of Retail & Brand Innovation, Havaianas
- Jenny Chew, MD, SEA, Hong Kong & Taiwan, Hasbro Singapore
- David Westhead, MD, SEA, BIRKENSTOCK
For additional information on attending, sponsorship and partnering, please contact sgwbrinfo@wbresearch.