September 19 @ 2:00 pm - September 20 @ 11:00 pm
China’s Biggest WeChat & Digital Marketing Conference For International Companies
CHina CHat is a 2-day event dedicated to WeChat and China online digital marketing. Co-organized by two of the most widely respected online sources of information on China digital marketing: China Channel (ChCh) and WalktheChat. This event features:
- Presentations from top WeChat and China digital marketing experts.
- In-depth and practical morning workshops.
- Booth display areas featuring the latest WeChat and China social products.
- Drinks and networking; evening after party.
- Panel discussions with experts, brands and online key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- A special guest from Tencent
- Senior Reporter & Curator of the Jing Daily WeChat Edition Newsletter, Rachel Zheng
- CEO of PARKLU, Kim Leitzes
- CMO of PARKLU, Elijah Whaley
- Managing Director of China Channel, Matthew Brennan
- Head of Digital Strategy at Naked Group, Lee Mack
- COO at WalktheChat, Jenny Chen
- Founder of Chozan, Ashley Galina Dudarenok
- Co-founder of Grata, Andrew Schorr
Top Represented industries:
- IT Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Travel & Leisure
- China Channel (ChCh)
- The Place
- 457 Ju Men Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi
Shanghai Shi, 200011 China + Google Map