- This event has passed.
June 2 - June 3
Through a mix of live webinars, discussions and case studies, leaders from media, marketing and advertising will share experiences, opinions and ideas across three regions, as we wake up in Asia Pacific, make our way on to Europe and then end in North America.
Spanning three time zones and bringing together Campaign teams from around the globe, Campaign Connect examines:
- Getting the world of advertising back to business
- The changing consumer behaviors and mindsets
- The new era of brand purpose
- Seismic shifts in marketing investment
What to expect:
- Big speakers and thought leaders from the world of media and marketing, tuning in from all corners of the globe. We’ll be hearing from the leaders driving change in their respective region.
- First-rate content program, curated by Campaign’s content teams from around the world, sharing learnings and providing context to the global crisis and the essential role of advertising in building back brand power and consumer confidence.
- Access to over 24 hours of content, streamed live over two days and available on demand to view at your convenience for one month.
Click here to learn more about Campaign Connect’s agenda and to purchase your ticket
Jing Daily readers are invited to use the code 10_JINGDAILY for 10 percent off the ticket price
Session Spotlight — Tuesday, June 2 | 4:25 p.m. GMT +8 / 4:25 a.m. ET
Luxury will be one of the hardest-hit sectors, with a 25-30 percent decline recorded for the first quarter of 2020. While luxury is synonymous with excess and status, many brands were trying to redefine what luxury means even before the current crisis. Is this helping the sector weather the storm, or will we still see major downturn?
- Newfound mission: which actions matter to consumers and will they stick in a post-COVID-19 world?
- Stores have closed and production paused, but luxury brands are still selling on WeChat and influencers are in demand. Will COVID-19 also usher in a new age of retail tech?
- China’s new luxury buyers: The rising purchasing power of China’s Gen Z is well-documented — will COVID-19 change that? How should brands market to affluent consumers who are on their phones 24/7, possess growing pride in their nation, and are generally more optimistic about the future than their western counterparts?
Rachel Zheng, managing editor, Greater China, Jing Daily
- June 2
- June 3
- Event Categories:
- customer, Digital, luxury, Marketing, Social Media, Technology
- Event Tags:
- campaign, Campaign Asia, Campaign Connect, Covid-19, digital, jing daily, Luxury, marketing