- This event has passed.
October 15, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The BoF China Summit is an invitation-only event that brings together a dynamic group of business leaders who are propelling the fashion industry forward through bold moves, brave investments and high-performance strategies. The focus of this year’s summit will be on exploring these and other exciting ‘New Frontiers’ in the Chinese fashion market and beyond.
- Marco Bizzarri, president & chief executive, Gucci
- Jessica Liu, president of Tmall fashion & luxury, Alibaba Group
- Gildo Zegna, chief executive, Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Xiao Xue, editorial director & chief executive officer, Elle China
- Lv Xiaolei, vice secretary general, Shanghai Fashion Week
- Chen Xiaodong, chief executive, Intime Retail Group
- Michael Ward, managing director, Harrods
- Shaway Yeh, group style editorial director, Modern Media Group
- Wendy Yu, founder & chief executive, Yu Capital
- Zhao Jia, editor-in-chief, CBN Weekly
- Tana Dai, executive general manager, Erdos Fashion Group
- Daisy Guo, co-founder & chief marketing officer, Tezign
- Leslie Zhang, photographer
- Lyndon Morant, chief strategy officer, L’Atelier
- Yooyo Keong Ming, makeup artist
- Joyce Weng, brand communication director Gr. China, Bulgari
- Yin Jiajue, general manager, Chenfeng Group
- Anny Fan, KOL
- Jennifer Sey, chief marketing officer, Levi Strauss & Co.