On December 8, Luxury Society will gather a global panel of experts at the exquisite Four Seasons Shanghai Pudong to identify digital strategies for reaching—and selling to—global Chinese luxury consumers.
Speakers at Reaching the Global Chinese Luxury Consumer include:
- Pierre Delfosse, Associate Director, Consumer Intelligence at Pernod Ricard
- Rekko Zuo, New Media Editor in Chief, Grazia China
- Sherry Lang, General Manager, Strategic Partnership Development, Alibaba Group
- Penny Li, General Manager China, Farfetch
- David Sadigh, Founder & CEO, Digital Luxury Group
- Claire Chung, General Manager, China, The Net-a-Porter Group
- John Hamilton, Director, Marketing Communications, Asia-Pacific, Four Seasons Hotels
As a part of Luxury Society’s Digital Keynote series, this intimate event is a private forum for luxury brand executives to discuss the challenges and opportunities relevant to their business with a group of industry decision makers. Capacity is strictly limited to 150 seats.
Click here to learn more and register. Jing Daily readers will receive a 15 percent discount off the registration fee with the code #jingdaily15.