From October 26 to 28, luxury professionals from across the globe will gather at Hotel Russell in London for the Europe edition of Luxury Interactive, an exclusive event where luxury brands get inspired and experience transformative technology to take their online and in-store experience to the next level. With a high-caliber list of speakers, topics covered include online marketing, digital engagement, customer acquisition and retention strategies, analytics, mobile, social, email, search, usability, design, and more.
Luxury Interactive was created in 2007 in response to a tremendous growth opportunity in the luxury space and a widening gap of understanding how luxury companies can fully take advantage of opportunities in the digital marketplace. For the past nine years, it has built a loyal audience, where 300+ executives gather to network and share their insights to challenges and opportunities in digital and online.
Speakers for their 2015 London program include:
- Cassandra Bergsland, Head of Website Merchandising, Net-a-Porter
- Toby Usnik, Chief Corporate Social Responsibility Officer, Christie’s
- Rachel Waller, Global Head of Online Communications and Social Media, FarFetch
- Elizabeth Pizzinato, SVP, Marketing and Communications, Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts
- Martin Jaskolowski, Global Digital and Content Marketing Manager, Aston Martin
- Leona De-Graft, Manager, eCommerce and Direct Marketing, Europe, Tiffany & Co
- Tatiana Ohnyeva, Head of Client Relations, Harrods
- Kerem Atasoy, Head of Digital Marketing, Harvey Nichols
- Luca Solca, Managing Director, Head of Global Luxury Goods, BNP Paribas
- Ilan Benhaim, Co-Founder, Vente-Privee
Click here to visit the event website and register.
Jing Daily readers will receive 25 percent off the registration fee with the code LIE15JD.