The global luxury industry is currently experiencing a time of major shifts: the significance of digital tools, new emerging markets with spending power, and a new generation of young consumers are redefining what “being luxurious” means.
On May 20-21, global luxury experts will convene at the Millennium Seoul Hilton in Seoul, South Korea to discuss these emerging trends at the International Luxury Conference 2015, with a particular focus on Asia. Organized by corporate event management company ASCo, and featuring speakers from companies including Rolls-Royce, IPSOS, Boucheron, and Estée Lauder, the conference will offer attendees the following opportunities:
- Examine the current Asian luxury trends and zoom in on Chinese luxury consumers
- Pick up the essential strategies to maintain existing customers
- Understand the millennial generation
- Discover how to reinvent luxury brands’ CRM strategies for your VIPs and target the new generation
- Explore how to increase the market share in competition with small niche brands
- Analyze the effects of celebrity endorsement
- Learn from industry experts key takeaways to build the right digital marketing for your luxury brand
In order to learn more and register, visit the event’s official site.