In Jing Daily’s latest Insight Series report, we turn our focus to China’s emerging niche fragrance market, one of the fastest-growing premium categories with plenty of untapped potential.
Among the key questions covered by this report:
- What’s driving Chinese millennial and Gen Z consumer interest in niche fragrance?
- How have smaller overseas fragrance brands successfully broken into the Chinese market?
- How does the emerging local competition measure up?
- How can fragrance brands tap China’s strong gifting culture to drive purchases?
- What are some of the key fragrance marketing trends that brands should keep an eye on?
Table of Contents:
- Jing Daily Trend Rating
- Defining Niche Fragrance Brands and the Current Market Landscape
- The Appeal of “Niche” for Chinese Consumers Key Features of China’s Fragrance Market
- The Post-Pandemic Influx of Overseas Brands Shopping Festivals and Holidays
- Tapping China’s Gifting Culture The Rising Local Competition Future Trends
- Directory of Overseas Niche Fragrance Brands
The Jing Daily Insight Series offers brief and timely reports that highlight key revenue-generating trends for luxury brands, focusing primarily on China’s rapidly evolving market, and the implications for the global consumer landscape.
File Size: 15MB
*Download below for exclusive insights.*